Monday 23 July 2012

Positive meeting at the Dementia Services Development Center today


Hi
I was at a meeting at the DSDC today to discuss my campaign future hopes, dreams and possible involvement with some ideas and projects I am working on. I met with Shirley and we had a really positive and inspiring meeting. The DSDC do lots of studies and great work on dementia and I hope we can produce a paper together on my campaign and tour that helps others, we discussed many ideas and I will update soon ,once I get some feedback
You can get more details on the work they do at the links below

Tommy

(I lost my wallet today and the panic and helplessness that came over me about how was I going to get home for my wee mum was terrible luckily the taxi deriver who dropped me off at the station was found and returned my wallet intact so thank you to him )


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...