Monday 16 July 2012

My Blog hit the 30,000 views mark today, with great thanks to all who are following my campaign

I am overwhelmed and amazed that my wee blog has hit the 30.000 views mark today so thank to all who follow my wee campaign .imagine if we could add to the hundreds of e mails/ letters I have received, peoples lives in their own words and reach 30.000 life stories thoughts, and opinions people telling their life story in their own words no middle person, straight to decision makers we would then have the story of dementia and caring in the words of families and carers
The campaign to raise awareness goes on, not a protest not a petition, but a Sons dream to bring a better understanding to a wider society on Dementia and Caring
You can send you’re life story, thoughts or opinions to tommy@i-woz-there.com  to help others
Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...