Wednesday 18 July 2012

Meeting with PRTFC Chief Exec Today to discuss some of my projects and ideas on Dementia and Caring

Hi
With thanks to Emma from the PRTFC Scotland for helping arrange a meeting with their Chief Exec to discuss some of the projects and ideas I have been working on.
I look forward to the meeting and hope to get fellow carers involved in some of my projects including my Dementia and Caring through Art along with my hopes to make some more films
i also hope to discuss the motion i have passed at Glasgow City Council
 
Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...