Wednesday 11 July 2012

Meeting Mental Health Civil Servants Today


Hi
I will be meeting once again with some of the team who work on Dementia with the Scottish Government, we have met a few times before and we will be discussing my findings on my tour to date and the correspondence I receive. it underlines the importance to me of taking the thoughts and feelings of families like mine .our  own lives in our  words to decision makers . I still strongly believe we as families and carers are best placed to tell the story and bring more understanding to all who will face what we fare facing or have faced dementia and caring for loved one
 Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...