Wednesday 25 July 2012

Big thanks to north Ayrshire Dementia Services for the article in their newsletter and for putting my film on their website


Hi

A few weeks back I had the privilege of speaking at north Ayrshire Dementia Services as part of their carer week events. A big thanks to Kerry and al the team for putting my Tommyontour film on their website and for the article in their July Newsletter .I really enjoyed the day and met good people doing great work along with lovely people from the community who attend the services, I hope to pass by one day soon to discuss some projects I am hoping to do also a big thanks for the lovely flowers and cookies they presented me with for my wee mum Joan on the day I attended  

Please see Contact details below for more info if you live in North Ayrshire


Tommy


 
Dementia

Telephone: 01505684362
Fax: 01505 684362
Support Service
Annam Cara Stoneyholm Road
Kilbirnie
KA25 7JE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...