Monday 16 July 2012

Popping in to Glasgow South West Carers today to discuss my campaign and motion Glasgow City Council

Hi
I will be popping in to South West Carers today during my 4 hours cover  to discuss my campaign and motion Glasgow City Council and meet with fellow carers and families .With thanks to Shona for inviting me today and for inviting me to  attend  yesterdays talk   by Councilor Matt Kerr about the roll of a carers champion, this was  an informal meeting with Councilor Kerr attending so he can hear carers stories and experiences   I Have met with councilor Kerr (chair person of the social work committee at Glasgow City Council)a few times on my campaign and it was very interesting to hear all he had to say  

Tommy
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...