Friday 29 June 2012

With thanks to my local carer center Pollok for helping with flexible extra hours of cover for my mum and I

Hi
A big thanks to Linda and all the team at Pollok carers for finding and funding some extra respite hours to allow me to fulfill my commitments on my Tommyontour awareness campaign Since my mum has been to unwell to attend day care anymore I have lost 48% of the time I had to live or campaign, also the hours I have with my provider are not flexible and have to be used up each week so this allows me  to add the odd hour here and there to keep my passion to raise awareness alive and fulfill commitments I have for talks and awareness raising ,my campaign saved by the bell  
So thank you Linda Nice work, nice understanding, and nice people  
Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...