Tuesday 26 June 2012

Today at care inspectorate meeting

Today at care inspectorate meeting

Firstly with great thank s and respect to David from the care inspectorate for coming today  and  too the   few people who attended .I felt we had a great discussion and David for me is a man genuinely interested in our thoughts and opinions, shame only a few people attended as I feel this was a great chance for carers like me to discuss how they live and feel
But then I have the thoughts and feelings in my heart and head from the many hundreds of people who write to me and who I meet on my campaign and felt able to discus my own life as its very similar to all the letters I receive
Anyway onwards and upwards the campaign to raise awareness continues and I look forward to working with David on a few other projects we discussed after the meeting today

Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...