Tuesday 5 June 2012

Today at and with Thanks to the Prince & Princess of Wales Hospice

Today at and with Thanks to the Prince & Princess of Wales Hospice
HI
I would like to thank Jane Miller the education facilitator and all the staff The Prince & Princess of Wales Hospice for inviting me over  to talk earlier today about Caring for my Mum,the letters I receive and my campaign .I am grateful for opportunities like this to speak openly and honestly about caring for my mum  to people who care for others ,also a big thanks for the questions ,input good advice  and kind words,I met some new  inspiring friends today

Thanks to all who attended, you can view info about the hospice at the links below
Tommy
The Prince  & Princess of Wales Hospice www.facebook.com/glasgowhospice / www.twitter.com/PPWH

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...