Saturday 9 June 2012

Speaking to staff at Lecture Theatre in the Royal Alexandra Hospital., with thanks to NHSGG&C


Hi

With thanks to Con Gillespie who is a lead Nurse and Dementia Champion for inviting me to be one of the guest speakers  to around 100 doctors and nurses at a Clinical Governance Forum being held at the Lecture Theatre in the Royal Alexandra Hospital Wednesday 26th September 2012. I met Con a wee while back when I was invited to speak to department heads via the NHS Glasgow  community engagement team .As a son I am grateful for this opportunity to speak to professionals about caring for my wee mum Joan ,Dementia ,the people I meet on my tour and the letters I receive

With great thanks to Con and I look forward to speaking at this event

Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...