Tuesday 12 June 2012

Speaking at memory café Kilbirnie Tuesday June 19th

Hi
With thanks to Kerry from  Dementia support services North Ayrshire Council for inviting me as one of the guest speakers during carers week on June19th .i will be meeting fellow carers and families and speaking about caring for my mum ,the letters I Receive and the people I meet on my tour You can get details on north Ayrshire dementia support and a wee bit about my campaign and talk at the link below
Tommy
Tommy on Tour
As part of Dementia week the Dementia Support Service have arranged for "Tommy on Tour" to attend a special event for anyone in the Garnock Valley. It will be held at the Memory Cafe located in the Bridgend Community Centre,
Stoneyholm Road
, Kilbirnie ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...