Tuesday 19 June 2012

Meeting at home today with NHS Glasgow lead Nurse/Dementia Champion to discuss and plans Tommyontour tour talks within NHS

Hi

A few months back I was invited to hold a presentation to some department heads from NHS Glasgow about caring for my mum ,the letters I receive and the people I meet ,since then I have been invited to speak at events coming up over the next few months ,tomorrow Con who was present at my talk and is a dementia champion is coming over to discuss more talks to departments he is involved with. I look forward to seeing Con again and look forward to more opportunities to speak at care sector events about my life as a son and carer
Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...