Tuesday 19 June 2012

Inspired by new friends yesterday at Kilbirnie North Ayrshire at the memory café

Inspired by new friends  yesterday  in Kilbirnie North Ayrshire at the memory café



 Just home from a talk today in Kilbirnie North Ayrshire

I was invited by the  Dementia Support Service who are based there ,

I will update more later with some photos

but first I  have to spend time with my wee mum,get dinner on and get my mum her bath ,

So for the moment a quick thanks to Tony,Kerry Gail  Agnes,and all who a attended.

Today I met more amazing people who are living with  Dementia or caring for a loved along with  good people doing good work in their community ,

after my wee talk I met and talked with some amazing and inspiring people,I will add some more about today along with photos tomorrow

A big thank you for the cookies and flowers for my wee mum ,



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...