Friday 8 June 2012

Dementia the Struggle, Caring the Struggle, Campaigning the Struggle

Good Morning
Its all a struggle just now, my mum is struggling with this cruel tragic Illness. I as a son am Struggling to keep pace with all that is coming towards us and as  Campaigner I struggle to believe the shameful arrogance and lack of understanding of some who claim to know better .but I have a message for DEMENTIA .,Caring and the Ones who let us down
We will face DEMENTIA with all we can , We will rise to the challenge of Caring ,and the Inspiration from people who do good work supply good help ,understanding and Knowledge  will dilute the ones who don’t and will be the strength behind our life’s and campaign
Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...