Wednesday 2 May 2012

Tommyontour Story, Film and 3 Minute Video blog on STV Local

Good Evening
With thanks to Amanda and all the team at STV local for this opportunity .STV have launched a new 3 minute video blog for local people to talk about their life and passions .
Please see below a link to my story, my 3 minute blog should be up tomorrow along with the Tommyontour film  
A big thanks to Christine Hamill and everyone who invited me to speak at the palliative nursing event today, I met with some amazing people and it was really interesting listening to the other speakers and thediscussions ,it felt like a good to for dementia awareness
Tommy  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...