Friday 25 May 2012

Motion Glasgow City Council colecting thoughts and opinions

Hi
Back in February I had a cross party motion passed at Glasgow City Council To form a cross party working group to look at Dementia and caring for a loved one over all the areas Glasgow city council covers and for the findings to be handed over to the Scottish Government,I will be a carers representative on this group .I would value any thoughts ,ideas opinions or issues to help in my / our work Please let me know anything you would like to me mentioned or put forward for this group to look at, we can be part of bringing more help and understanding I would appreciate and value anything you may like to share you can e mail me direct at tommy@i-woz-there.com
This is a chance for carers to have a voice
Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...