Sunday 27 May 2012

Meeting NHS Glasgow board members Today

Hi, A good Sunday morning to all,
Today  I will be meeting some board members from NHS Glasgow via Peter Daniels the Non Exec Vice Chairman. I met Peter a while back when I was the guest speaker at a Carers rights day event. Tomorrow we will be discussing how I can increase my talks to NHS staff about Caring ,Dementia ,the letters I receive and the experiences of people I meet on my tour ,I have already spoke at some events and my film and story is going up this week on some NHS sites  under A Carers Journey. I would like to thank Peter ,the board and the community engagement team for their interest in this campaign and on  how we live and feel caring or needing care .I have some other ideas and proposals to put forward and I will update more after the meeting  
Tommy    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...