Thursday 19 April 2012

Care inspectorate, Event to Meet and Talk with Carers may 21st

Hi

With great respect to David and Angela from the care inspectorate for agreeing to meet and discuss what they do along with listening to carers on how they live and feel
The date will be May 21st and with thanks to Carr Gomm for allowing me to use their training room for this unique event
I hope some of the amazing groups and people I have met on my campaign will come and have a day of positive meeting ,learning and discussion
If you would like to attend please get in touch
 
Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...