Wednesday 4 April 2012

Bailleston Community Care, sorry

Hi
With apologies to David, Amanda and all at Bailleston community care as I can’t make it tonight to meet with carers to update on my wee awareness campaign
Both My wee mum and I are not at our best today, my wee mum has struggled since coming home from day group and I am struggling a bit with tiredness and feeling a bit down
I can’t and won’t leave my mum when she is feeling so agitated so I hope I can re-schedule my trip to Bailleston and get over to meet old friends in the near future
sorry
Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...