Friday 9 March 2012

Tommyontour Film Now on Websites Around the World,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Good Morning  
Big thanks to Fight Dementia Australia, Dementia Aware New York and Dementia Today California for getting in touch and agreeing to put the film on their websites
I sit late at night furiously typing the words dementia and Alzheimer’s followed by a country into Google, and sending them my film and blog I am tired but extremely happy to say lots of national awareness groups throughout the world are getting back in touch to say the are putting the film on their sites, sharing with others and sending my blog out
Thank you all for helping rasie awareness
Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...