Wednesday 28 March 2012

Thank You Alzheimer’s Society for Sharing My Film and Blog

Hi
A big thank you to Alex and all at the Alzheimer’s society for sharing my film and campaign on their Facebook page ,thank you also for the kind comments from the people who have viewed the film ,I would also like to say a special thank to the amazing people in my wee film who showed great strength and courage in telling their stories in order to help others
We all need to join hands to raise awareness on this tragic illness and for the families affected
Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...