Tuesday 13 March 2012

Speaking to District Nurses on May 2nd at East bank Health Promotion Centre


A big thank you to Christina Hamill for getting in touch and inviting me to speak at the event she is organizing at East bank Health Promotion Centre on may 2nd
This event will be attended by 45 district nurses, I met Christina last week when I was one of the speakers at a palliative care event held at St Margaret's Hospice
I am grateful for this opportunity to talk to professionals about dementia, caring for my mum and my wee campaign

Tommy


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...