Monday 12 March 2012

Positive Talk at NHS, AOD PFPI Steering Group Today..................

Hi
A massive thank you to Daniel Connelly form NHS Glasgow community engagement team for organizing the chance for me to talk to the Acute Operating Division’s Patient Focus & Public Involvement steering Group earlier today, and to all who attended .I feel the talk went well, I had a 30 minute talk then we watched the film followed by a question and answer session
I look forward to the feedback and hopefully future talks within the care sector
 
please see response to talk belwo
Hi Tommy,

Many thanks for attending the Patient Experience meeting yesterday. Your presentation was really helpful in taking forward this work and highlighting some important needs of both patients and carers. There were a number of points highlighted yesterday that we will need to look at in the near future to ensure these are taken forward. I think your description on how attitudes and communication can really affect experience was invaluable and really touched some of those in attendance. I thank you so much for taking the time to come along and I can assure you that this was time well spent and will help in improving the care and experience of those involved with our services.

Speak to you soon and keep up the good work!

Thanks again, Daniel

 
Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...