Wednesday 21 March 2012

Help Me Raise Awareness on Dementia

Hi
This is me and my wee mum Joan ,my wee mum has vascular dementia and I am her full time carer ,you can help the 10s of thousands of people who struggle with dementia in Scotland  and the families who struggle to witness and care for  a loved one with dementia  ,I don’t raise money only awareness and understanding
You can share my film and blog at the links below, a cut a paste and a share that’s raising awareness ticked for today if you do that
Tommy and Joan   
twitter @tommyntour

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...