Saturday 17 March 2012

Collecting Letters Raising Awareness, Please Help

Hi
My name is Tommy whitelaw and I have cared for my mum for 5 years,she has Dementia ,I started a campaign last year collecting  letters and life stories and now take those letters every three months to the Scottish Parliament ,our Deputy first minister has shown great interest in our life stories and we meet again in May to discuss the content
And I for one am grateful for this opportunity
If you would like to send you’re experience of dementia GOOD or BAD you can e mail me @ tommy@i-woz-there.com .if you would like to help me raise awareness you can share my film at the link below
Help paint a picture of living with dementia or caring for a loved one with dementia, youre letters will help bring more understanding for all who face this tragic illness
Tommy
Short film shown at parliament http://tv.enterprisescreen.co.uk/watch?v=347

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...