Sunday 25 March 2012

City of Glasgow College Staff and Students, Awareness Ideas,

City of Glasgow College Staff and Students, Awareness Ideas,
A massive thanks to Scott ,Marjory ,Joan from City of Glasgow College for their enthusiasm and ideas for taking forward awareness razing, since my talk to social care and media students a few weeks ago .I  look forward to returning to work with them and the amazing students many of whom have made contact via Facebook and twitter since my presentation .I feel the thoughts and opinions of futures care sector and media employees will add great value to this campaign and help bring more understanding on dementia and the struggles families face on a daily basis
Thank you all
Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...