Tuesday 20 March 2012

Assisted Living Today USA interview

Hi
Big thanks to Tom and Brenda from Assisted Living Today  for getting in touch I sent my film and blog and they have got in touch to arrange a phone interview about caring for my mum and the campaign, I will put a link up to the interview once we have done it
Please see a wee bit about them and a link
Assisted Living Today is a Web publishing site that offers news and information about senior living, elderly care, and memory care topics, and also helps those interested in finding senior housing (ie assisted living facilities, etc.). We have a number of resources your readers might find interesting/useful here: http://assistedlivingtoday.com/p/resources/.

Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...