Wednesday 15 February 2012

NHS Positive Awareness Talks ……….

Good morning,

Thanks to Peter Daniels Non ex Vice Chairman of Glasgow NHS and Daniel Connelly from the NHS Community Engagement Team for arranging to meet with me again
We are going to continue to discuss some of the issues brought up on my campaign and within the letters,I also hope to get involved in a positive awareness campaign promoting the models that that work and hopefully arranging some talks with staff to talk about caring for my mum ,the letters and the people I have met on this tour
I strongly believe positive campaigning will help get people the care and understanding they need and deserve
There are lots of amazing people doing great things within the care sector and we should not forget this
So once again thank you for the chance to continue discussions and I look forward to meeting them again early next week

Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...