Monday 20 February 2012

Meeting with New Friends in Eastwood Today

Hi
Well I had the pleasure today of meeting Mark from East Renfrewshire carers and Markina from the Age Concern Dementia Centre today
We had a chat about dementia, caring, the Tommyontour campaign and the great work both groups do in their communities ,I am proud and happy to say they have both invited me to meet and talk with carers they are in contact with ,
I will update more once we have some dates agreed and I look forward to meeting and hearing from the people they help support
Thank you both for another inspiring day

Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...