Monday 27 February 2012

Meeting NHS Board Members Tomorrow Then EastRenfrewshire Carers

Meeting NHS Board Members Tomorrow Then EastRenfrewshire Carers

Hi
Looking forward to a busy day tomorrow, I will be meeting with NHS Glasgow board members to discuss the campaign and ways of the talking the thoughts and opinions from people I have met and have sent letters to staff within Glasgow NHS .We are also looking at ways of promoting good service and models already out there
After that I will be over to meet mark and group members from EastRenfrewshire carers over based at Eastwood toll, we are going to discuss the campaign carer issues and have a viewing of the Tommyontour film
I look forward to meeting and making new friends
Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...