Tuesday 28 February 2012

EastRenfrewshire carers thank you ……………….

Hi
Big thanks to Mark and all at EastRenfrewshire carers for inviting me to attend the group meeting in Barhead today.
We had a chat about dementia, caring and a viewing of the Tommyontour film. I made some new friends and got some more thought and opinions from  carers and families facing the same journey as my wee mum and I
It was a lovely day and thank you, I hope to meet  them all again at the joint coffee morning  with the Age Concern dementia centre on march 22nd back in eastwood toll  
Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...