Saturday 18 February 2012

Collecting Letters Raising Awareness....................................

Dear all



As mentioned before I will be returning to meet the deputy first minister on May 9th to continue our discussions re living with and caring for a loved with dementia

I will hand over more letters received since our last meeting,

For the visit in May , I am looking to hand over letters about levels of care in the community you live in ,I want to along with raising and tackling the issues we face celebrate and promote models and groups that help families through this journey

I feel this will help groups or individuals get the support they need to continue helping others this will also help us find out the different help and support funded and supplied by local authorities

You can e mail to

tommy@i-woz-there.com

Tommyontour@alzscot.org



Or send to

Tommy whitelaw

39

Crosslee street

Craigton

Glasgow

G532sl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...