Tuesday 21 February 2012

Alzheimer Scotland invite Me to Speak at Conference In June …

Good Morning

A big thanks to Alzheimer Scotland for inviting me to speak at this years conference in June, Alzheimer Scotland have supported my campaign from day one and help me continue to raise awareness and continue my Tommyontour campaign, I am grateful for their support and for allowing me to campaign and speak openly and honestly whilst helping me to continues as a full time carer to get out and raise awareness, I look forward to the conference and will speak as a son ,a carer and a would be awareness campaigner
See you all in June
Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...