Monday 30 January 2012

NHS Community Engagement Team ..............................

NHS Community Engagement Team

Good morning,

I will be meeting with Daniel Connelly from the NHS Glasgow community engagement team today,
I met with Daniel at the improving care for older people event held  at the Marriott hotel ,I am hoping Daniel will help get the film shown on NHS web sites and events along with asking if I can speak at some future events ,I also hope to discuss issues brought up on my tour and campaign with regards to areas covered by NHS ,I hope we can come up with some ideas to raise awareness and tackle issues together

Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...