Tuesday 10 January 2012

Meeting With NHS Glasgow Vice Chairman ..................


Good Afternoon  all
I had the most positive meeting with peter Daniels vice chairman of the NHS Glasgow. We discussed many things and he will be introducing me to lots of people to allow us to raise awareness within the care sector
We discussed many issues regarding care and I was truly encouraged by this meeting, and look forward to our continued discussions
Cathy from Alzheimer Scotland accompanied me to the meeting and we all enjoyed discussing the points raised

Tommy  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...