Friday 20 January 2012

Johann Lamont…………….

Johann Lamont…………….
Big thanks to Johann Lamont for taking some time to meet with me tomorrow
Johann who as well as being the new Labour Leader, hosted my event at the Scottish parliament when i visited the Deputy First Minister.both of whom treated me with great kindess and repsect
I look forward to updating Johann on my campaign and hopefully get some advice on the next stage,
Also as Johann represents’ my area she was of great help when my mum was denied day care and sent a letter on behalf of my mum and I to the local authorities, I am happy to say this problem has been resolved

Tommy  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...