Sunday 11 December 2011

Keep Writing

Hello
Just a wee update on the Tommyontour awareness campaign
I will be meeting Stephen Fitzgerald (head of adult services) on December 15th to discuss the letters and thoughts from people I have met on this tour, Sarah and Cathy from Alzheimer Scotland will accompany me to this meeting to help me talks about dementia in Glasgow.
I have a further meeting with the deputy first minister in the New Year
Tommyontour will keep going next year to campaign on behalf of families struggling with dementia at the local elections
So keep the letters, life stories coming they help me paint a picture of what it’s like living with and caring for a loved one with this tragic illness

Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...