Thursday 7 July 2011

Still touring!

Hiya!

I had a lovely day in Prestwick yesterday and met some wonderful people. Jenni, the local Link Worker who organized the day, was fantastic. I showed the wee film about my walk then spoke about my tour. Then the best bit - a good hour of sitting and chatting as a group, talking about all aspects of dementia and being a carer. 

There are so many carers and, while we all have a different story to tell, there's a lot we all have in common too. One of the best bits about doing this tours is having the chance to meet so many of them. 
Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...