Monday 13 June 2011

A week's a long time in awareness raising, but it's not long enough...

Hiya,

I'm back home, back in Glasgow. My mum came back from respite yesterday and I'm so glad to have her with me again. I've missed my wee mum.

It's hard to believe that this time last week I was meeting Nicola Sturgeon, Stewart Regan and being filmed in football stadiums. This time last week I was headline news. Well, I might not be on your telly tonight, but 'Tommy on Tour' marches on! Over the next few weeks I want to collect more letters and keep raising awareness. As soon as I know where I'll be, it'll be on the blog. Looks like I'll be in Ayrshire around the 22nd, hopefully in Helensburgh at some point too. Can't stop the tour now, not when it's doing so well!

I'll have some photos from the funday at Glasgow Green up soon. In the meantime, I want to share a few more pics for last Monday - a truly amazing day!


 
 

Don't forget - you can still send your emails and letters. All the details are at the top of the blog page.

Cheers,

Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...